Solutions First managed services keep your network infrastructure up-to-date and functioning, ensuring that onsite and remote employees have access to the systems and data they need to be productive.
As a Solutions First client, your network, including firewalls, servers and workstations are monitored continuously. Your network is protected 24/7/365 with comprehensive security monitoring and event response on all critical systems. In the event of an emergency, Focus Data Solutions can restore services and get your team working in a little as 15 minutes with the Solutions First required backup and disaster recovery systems in place.
Feel secure knowing that you have:
- Complete on-site and/or remote network support
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Services
- System Configuration assistance
- LAN/WAN management
- System Patching
As a Solutions First client, you receive:
Fully Managed WAN/LAN
Commercial Building IT and Communications Management
If you manage a commercial space, you know that connectivity and reliability are essential. Your clients, tenants or residents depend on reliable Wi-Fi with secure connectivity.
Your building’s network is fully managed and optimized with a strong network infrastructure that includes firewall appliances, switches, power supplies, wireless access points and other building-related network class equipment.
Your building management team will benefit by:
- Working directly with a professional IT team trained to address tenant and client access
- 24/7 monitoring of your facility’s IT network
- On-site support and/or remote support for the network issues
- Daily security updates, scans, and reporting
- Systems that isolate faults and provides remediation
- Timely notice of communication or security issues
- Professional IT management of all related networking equipment
- Regular network performance reports to help plan future IT
- Routine system testing to keep the network functioning and accessible
Looking Ahead to Your New Office Space?
Your goal is to have your team functioning in your new office space on Day One. There are two critical factors to make this goal a reality:
- Plan your IT infrastructure in advance to support your network and your team on Day One; and,
- Strategize the Moving Day break down and transfer of your existing network to the new location.
Focus Data Solutions’ team of IT professionals have years of experience planning and implementing IT network office moves that result in your team working successfully on Day One.
Your company will have a partner to:
- Plan your new office’s structure wiring, telecom drops and network.
- Organize the breakdown and packing of your existing network and computer equipment.
- Liaison and coordinate with building management, communications vendors, and contractors to ensure a smooth technology transition to your new office.