Today’s hybrid working world requires nimble, secure IT solutions for your workforce. Technology evolves to meet changing environments. It’s important to have a strong, forward-thinking partner like Focus Data Solutions on your team. Solutions First, combines security expertise, cloud services and project management capabilities to help you navigate today’s technologies and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Solutions First Managed Services
Proactive managed services are the gateway to comprehensive IT management. Solutions First includes everything you need for IT success: accessible help desk support for PCs and Mac environments, consistent network maintenance, reliable backup and disaster recovery, and a robust multi-layered security stack.
Help Desk Support
- Technical support for PC & Mac systems
- Emergency Technical Support 24/7/365
- Unlimited On and Off-Site Support
- Line of Business Application Support
- Microsoft Office 365, Google Business Suite, and Adobe License Support
- Mobile and Tablet Computing Support
- Online Trouble Ticket Management
- New System Setup and Migration Services
- Data Removal and Recycling Services
- Information Technology Inventory Management
- Quarterly Partner Review
- Standards Compliance Reporting
- IT Budget Strategy and Projection Reports
- Monthly Network Security Reports
- Incident Detection and Response
- Zero-Trust Solutions
- Monthly vulnerability scanning and testing
- Email Backup/Recovery Services
- Windows Patch Management
- Antivirus Software Solutions
- Spam Filtering Services
- Malware Prevention Services
- Quarterly Partner Review meetings with Senior Engineer
- Standards Compliance Reporting
- Working directly with a professional IT team trained to address tenant and client access.
- 24/7 monitoring of your facility’s IT network
- On-site support and/or remote support for the network issues
- Daily security updates, scans, and reporting
- Systems that isolate faults and provide remediation
- Timely notice of communication or security issues
- Professional IT management of all related networking equipment
- Regular network performance reports to help plan future IT
- Routine system testing to keep the network functioning and accessible
How Do We Start an Onboarding
An onboard starts 2-4 weeks prior to the “go-live” date. Your team is an important part of the process. Our partnership kicks off with a CIO-level, comprehensive onboarding assessment of your current IT and services. We will evaluate your IT infrastructure, including all equipment and services. Our team will interview members of your staff to learn about your operations. We will work with your existing IT support team to gather information to make our transition as smooth as possible. Together, we will create your organization’s Strategy and Budget Plan, Infrastructure Model and Support Structure following our best practices guidelines.
What does an onboard involve?
On your Focus Data Solutions start date, each of your team members will have a brief appointment to install the toolset and security monitoring solutions. Client Account managers will also conduct in-person or virtual onboarding meetings to be certain your team knows how to access 24/7 help desk support to get the assistance they need, when they need it. There are no interruptions or loss of productivity during the onboarding process.
What will our service look like?
The Focus Data Solutions team manages your IT and supports your staff daily with everything they need to be productive and connected. Unlimited help desk support is available throughout the workday with complimentary emergency service after hours. Everything from forgotten passwords to VPN connection issues to make sure your deadlines are met. Live technicians are with you every step of the way until your IT problem is resolved.
Your network and computers are maintained by proactive, behind-the-scenes services including the latest patches and security. Your files are backed up every 15 minutes with copies in three secure locations. Your team can be running on a backup copy in mere minutes if there are server issues.
You will receive monthly updates on your network security and functionality. During your Quarterly Partner Review, we will implement and refine short- and long-term strategies while ensuring your satisfaction with our services.